- natural silk cotton (50% silk and 50% cotton fabric blend),
- making a beautiful drape,
- soft and pleasant to touch,
- hand-dyed and hand-torn into ribbons,
- butterscotch/toffee orange colour,
- a soft frayed edge.
Due to the handmade process of dyeing, small imperfections, pigment marks, and variations along the length may be visible. Anyways it gives the product an adorable natural look.
All ribbons are available for purchase in 2 options: with no spool (in this case you receive your ribbon wound up around a thick paper card) or on a wooden spool, except 10 cm/4" wide ribbon which comes on a wood dolly peg spool.
- can be washed in cold water with pH neutral detergent (handwash preferable),
- hang to dry,
- iron on medium heat.
Please remember the particular colour and shade of the item may look slightly different because of your monitor calibration, type, or settings. Each piece of this ribbon is hand-cut, the length can slightly vary up to 0,1-0,2mm or 3/64”-5/64”.